At Odynet we like to keep things simpleOur billing process that is...
At Odynet, will run our monthly billing cycle on or around the 20th of each month.
- This invoice will be for service for the upcoming month.
- Invoices will be mailed to an email address of your choice.
Odynet accounts are payable by Bank issued major credit card(s), or direct debit only.
If you choose Direct Debit, your bank will transfer funds to Odynet on the first business day of the month.
If you choose Credit Card, the charge will be processed when we run our billing process
- (typically the 20th of the month).
Missed/overdue/outstanding amounts may be represented for processing on subsequent batches.
Your first bill will consist of:
- A prorate (The portion of the month left for your first month)
- Service for the following month. (all service is paid in advance)
- Modem deposit if you choose our free modem rental option.
- Dry loop install fees, if you choose a dry loop option.
- Any other hardware purchased (Modem, Ethernet Cards, routers etc)
- Any shipping charges if you have chosen to have hardware shipped to you
- Please remember your service start date is the date your service is activated, not the first time you logon.
If you have any billing related questions / comments, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
And remember, at Odynet, you are never locked into any long term contracts.
Service is provided on a month by month basis. If you decide to cancel your account, just let us know.
If service is canceled after Odynet places any orders with the telecom providers, the setup portion of your invoice may not be eligable for a refund. The telecom providers will typically not refund us any of these setup fees once an order has been placed.